Thothspot VII-PAW project

« Home | Facepainting in the park (week 17/06) » | What is a PAW project? » 

9.5.06

People (week 18/06)


Anne M
Yashica Electro35 GSN, 1/500, aperture f/2, Ilford XP2, May 4th. 2006



Gunnar S.
Yashica Electro35 GSN, 1/500, aperture f/4, Ilford XP2, May 5th. 2006



I got myself an old new camera last week. An Yashica Electro 35 GSN ,probably from around 1975 or something, (almost sounds like a Japanese motorcycle or car with all those names and letters) So the past days I just have done some testing with my new toy. I had no battery, so all exposure is on guestimate. The shutterspeed is fixed at 1/500 without battery. Later I got an adapter so I could use modern batteries in the camera. Some color photos will be added when I get them from the lab. I almost forgot that you actually have to hand in the film for development, and WAIT for the pictures. Maybe that will slow down the urge for just clicking away and instead take pictures that I want to take?

This week I have just picked two random snapshots of friends of mine. Anne M. is just making fun of the photographer. I don´t know why I like this picture, but she is a funny girl, and don´t mind being pictured. The next one is an low angel view of Gunnar, relaxing for once:), so I hope they forgive me for using them as test objects?

Posted by Thoth | 11:09 p.m. | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


mai 2006 juni 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates